Friday, September 5, 2008

My husband will thank me

In case you haven’t noticed, I added a new feature to the site recently. You can now receive postings via e-mail. It’s actually a rather cool gadget, because you won’t have to remember to visit One Family’s Journey only to realize that you haven’t visited in a few weeks and now have a bunch of reading to catch up on (that is assuming that I am current and regular on postings!). By receiving these updates, every time there is a new post to the site, you will receive an e-mail advising you of the new addition, including the actual post and a direct link to One Family’s Journey and previous postings. It’s very convenient, and extremely simple, to use. To active this features, enter your e-mail address in the box located in the right-hand side-bar. All e-mails will come from FeedBlitz, listing the subject of One Family’s Journey (so you don’t begin to wonder – Who’s FeedBlitz and why are they in my inbox?). I hope I just made your day a little bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment