Friday, December 21, 2007
Like the new "do"?
Vanessa had her first haircut today. At 23 months old, I have yet to cut her hair – not even a trim. When her hair is wet, it gets rather curly. Since I have very STRAIGHT hair, how could I cut such a beautiful wonder as the curls of my daughter’s hair? Vanessa does not like her hair in her eyes and, therefore, does not refuse me putting a clip or ponytail in her hair, so it’s never really been a problem. But recently, it has started to look a little…well, um, unkempt. And since Katelyn was going in for a trim, I decided Vanessa could share in this same experience. She acted like a pro - like she had done this a hundred times. She knew which seat she wanted to sit in and sat very still when told too. Not a single tear and was all smiles afterwards. 

