I went into Vanessa and Paige's room the other morning to wake Vanessa up for school and found two of my precious princesses sound asleep. Since we are in our temporary home, Vanessa and Paige share a room and, in fact, share a double bed. They will be sharing a room in our new house, so had no issues with sharing a bed here. And since they usually like to sleep touching someone else, holding my hand, snuggling with Mommy or Daddy, it made sense to have them share a bed. For Katelyn, this situation would have NEVER worked. Katelyn is a very light sleeper and, as it is now, takes f.o.r.e.v.e.r to fall asleep. I could only imagine how long her falling asleep process would take if she had to share a bed for several months. I'm hoping that when she finds a husband that she will have adjusted to having someone sleep next to her!
So, here is what I found the other morning...
| Attached at the hip, even in their sleep |
| Notice the empty pillow and entire other half of the bed? |
Now Vanessa knows how it feels on most mornings when I wake up to discover Paige had made her way into my bed at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment