Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Coming Soon...

We took some "tummy pictures" last week. I never did this before with my other pregnancies, but always wanted too. So when we were actually at the studio taking the pictures, I was rather happy. I think with my other pregnancies, I have perhaps one or two pictures of me pregnant. So it was important for me to capture this moment while I could.


I am 34 weeks in these pictures. Baby girl is extremely active and I often comment that I have a little alien living in there who likes to try to escape through my stomach walls. It is so much fun knowing that she is a "she". We are anxious to meet her, although I fully realize that life is much easier at the moment with her still cooking in there. However, we are having a lot of fun preparing for her arrival.


No comments:

Post a Comment