Sunday, January 18, 2009
Roller-coaster Fun
Last Monday, I was lying on the floor during the “resting” period of my yoga class. The lights were dimmed, everyone was quiet and we were all trying to be as comfortable as any pregnant woman can get. Whenever I am sitting still, whether it is watching a television show, working at my desk, or reading, I almost always have a hand on my tummy. I love to feel the baby move around inside. To me, it is an awe inspiring experience to go through and one that I find is truly a miracle. Anyways, I was resting with my hands on my tummy when I felt the baby move…not just on the inside, but on the outside! The kicks and rolls are starting to get stronger, which means a growing baby fighting for room. Bill felt movement on Friday, so I know from now on, my stomach is just going to be a roller-coaster of movement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment