I’m going to try something new here…I am going to start investigating some new recipes. A while back, a dear friend made us some tasty noodles. We ALL loved the dish. I have never even tried making noodles like this, would have never combined the ingredients before, and would have been too fearful to step into a new realm of cooking. But I asked for the recipe and that got me thinking…I have my few favorite recipes and I know my friends do too. I have my style of cooking and they have theirs. At my fingertips, I have the perfect cookbook; all from friends and family who can vouch that it is a good recipe (not something that “looks tasty” from a cookbook and often produces the complete opposite results), actually has been made by a real human being (not a professional chef), is delightfully tasty (and hopefully easy to prepare) and, of course, is something that your family will eat it.
I have posted, in the right-hand side-bar, my new found recipe. Periodically, I will post new recipes for you to try. But, I need your help. E-mail me your favorite recipe so that I can share it with others or as you try something new, let me know about it. I am just beginning to learn how to be creative in the kitchen and could use all the help I can get.