Katelyn and I were doing a project at the kitchen table. I left the room for a minute and came back to her bright blue eyes giving me a big smile. I gave her a smile back and then started laughing, laughing so hard that I had to turn my back so not to be rude to her.
Notice anything?

Yep, those are her SUPER short bangs, which she cut ALL BY HERSELF! She said her bangs were in her eyes so she cut them so they would not bother her anymore. But wait! She had a PROFESSIONAL hair cut LAST WEEK! Who needs to spend $20 on a child’s haircut anymore, just give the scissors to your three year old and they’ll get the job done, for free. And the best part…she did it over the trash can so not to make a mess and have me upset with her, as if cutting your bangs SUPER short isn’t going to make your mom angry or anything.